DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL
On the day of arrival your room is available from 2:00 pm. Check out time is 11:00 am on your date of departure. Please inform us if you fail to arrive for dinner by 8:00 pm on your day of arrival. If you would like a late check out (up to 5:00 pm), the charge is € 50 per person.
- The health, well-being and safety of our guests is our first priority. Find out more about our safety precautions regarding Covid-19.
- We highly recommend insurance against trip cancellation.
- Unfortunately we are not allowed to confirm a specific room number or floor.
- The double rooms can be used as single rooms, except for high season. Prices upon request
- All the outdoor structures on and in the Alpine Wellness Village are accessible seasonally.
- Free underground parking is available for all our guests.
- Payment may be in cash, in any currency, through credit cards of Visa, Mastercard / Eurocard and debit cards (except American Express and Diners Club).
- If paying adults would like to cancel their meal, they may do so before 12 noon and will have a reduction of € 8,00 per meal.
- We have taken great care, but it is possible that there may be errors, omissions or calculation errors.
- For comfortable transfers to your preferred destinations, we recommend using the Südtirol Transfer service.
Arrival by car, coach, train or plane
There are various ways of reaching Verdinser Hof. On the website for the Tourist Association of Scena you will find detailed information on how to reach us.
Tel. +39 0473 945 669
For our canine friends
In the interest of all guests, we can only accept a limited number of dogs. Please, therefore, kindly inform us at the time of booking if you intend to bring your pet. Pets are not admitted to the areas of the dining room, the indoor pool and the lawn.
Price per day (without food): € 17,- up to 12 kg; dogs from 12 kg on request. If a final extra cleaning is necessary, this will be calculated separately.
If you are not able to start the holiday booked or must cancel your booking, the following cancellation conditions apply:
- In case of cancellation up to 15 days before arrival we grant a free cancellation of the booked stay.
- In case of cancellation between 14 and 8 days before arrival we will charge 50% of the booked stay.
- In case of cancellation within 7 days before arrival we will charge 75% of the booked stay.
- In case of late arrival or early departure, we will charge 80% of the agreed pension price.
- In case of NO-SHOW or cancellation on the day of arrival, we will charge 100% of the booked stay
If the cancellation has to be made in connection with Covid 19 (travel ban, closed borders, even infected with the COVID-19 virus), it is also possible to cancel 24h before arrival.
These cancellation conditions are in effect even if the cancelled room is rebooked for all or part of the period.
Mandatory information according to EU Regulation No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and Council Platform for online resolution of consumer disputes (ODR) of the European Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
ABSOLUTE REST ASSURED!
Arrive and feel great
- Free underground parking
- Sleep’n charge – Charge your electric car: Ewe have 2 charging sockets (European Type 2) in our underground car park for you (for a fee)
- Refreshing welcome drink
- Intimate and homely atmosphere welcomes you
IN ROOMS AND SUITES:
- Verdinser Hof backpack provided for your stay
- SAT-TV with international channels
- Free WiFi
- High quality toiletries in the bathroom.
- Kettle with selection of blends of tea
- Wellness bag with bathrobe, slippers, sauna and bath towels (from 16 years)
- Soft blanket to use on your balcony
"VERDINSER HOF BREAKFAST"
- On weekdays from 7:30 am to 10:00 am and on Sunday until 10:30 am
- We will delight you with the best fresh and organic local products possible.
- Satisfy your appetite with delicacies from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
WELCOME DINNER (when booking half-board):
- 5-6 course dinner (incl. buffet of salads and cheeses) with regional and international specialties, all according to our credo: authentic and healthy. As an alternative, we offer a special vital menu. Once a week we invite you to a smart/casual gala evening.
OUR CULINARY EVENTS DURING YOUR STAY:
- Tyrolean evening, Italian evening, dessert buffet, atelier of cuisine, gala dinner, fish & more, barbecues and much more. * Subject to changes for seasonal reasons.
WATER AND TEAS
- Water and Teas are available all day in the Vital Wellness Residence.
Vital & Wellness (3,000 m²)
- Water world with two indoor pools, hot tub, sanarium, panoramic sauna, infra-red cabin and steam grotto for Turkish bath
- An oasis of relaxation in the winter garden with panoramic views
- Large landscaped garden with lawn for sunbathing and outdoor pool
- Comfortable sun beds with towels
ONLY IN SOUTH TYROL: ALPINE WELLNESS VILLAGE
Entrance reserved for guests 16 years of age or more
- Sauna in pine wood with a panoramic view
- Schnapps burner with panoramic view
- Hut sauna with panoramic views
- Clay sauna with panoramic views
- Romantic Sissi Bath in a natural rock grotto (with reservation and supplemental charge)
- Kneipp path
- Franz Josef and Sissi benches
- Beautiful rest areas
N THE VITALWELLNESS RESIDENCE:
- Beauty farm with exclusive beauty treatments and massages (with reservation and supplemental charge)
- Large gym with panoramic views and the latest cardio equipment of
- Oasis of rest and relaxation
HIKING PROGRAMME 2021:
An idyllic paradise for hikers. The Hirzer hiking area is one of the most beautiful destinations in South Tyrol. We offer our guests 1-2 trips a week with different levels of difficulty.