SCHENNA IN BLOOM
Experience Schenna in bloom!
Reconnect with your soul, spirit and body. Snow has made way for a landscape in bloom. Activities and relaxation: ride with mountain-bikes and e-bikes, hike along the irrigation canal and stroll through the orchards, surrounded by a sea of white and pink flowers. Adventure into enchanted mountain-landscape. Celebrate the Alpine pastures and South-Tyrolean gastronomy
Bonus Card “Schenna in bloom”
Book 3 or more overnight stays in April - May 2022 and you’ll get a free “Schenna in bloom” Card.
- The Card is not transferable and only valid during your stay.
- Not valid for group holidays or booking made through tour-operator.
All services at a glance:
- Free entry at the Trauttmansdorff Castle.
- A number of guided tours, workshops and events organized by the Schenna Tourist Office.
- One-time discounted entrance fee to the castle tour in Schenna Castle (for adults)
- One-off 25% discount: archery and high-rope courses at the Taser Alm www.taseralm.com
- Free Alpine-Bob ride with the purchase of a return-ticket for the Merano 2000 cable car (from 1 - 31.5.2022).
Opening times: Cable car: 9-5 pm, Alpin Bob: 10-4.30 pm.
For additional information: www.schenna.com/spring
MERANER LAND - GUESTCARD – MERANCARD
Since VERDINSER HOF is a member of the Schenna Tourist Association, every guest receives their personalised GUEST CARD on arrival that not only gives a 10 % travel discount on local cable cars Verdins-Tall, Taser and Merano 2000, but at countless other destinations throughout the Merano region.
The MeranCard is available for stays from 05.03. - 30.06.2022 and from 15.10. - 08.01.2023 at our hotel. The card is included in the room rate and is valid for your entire stay. Another card is issued for stays exceeding 7 days.
The MeranCard offers:
- Use of all public transport in South Tyrol
- Free travel on all public cable cars in South Tyrol, including cable cars to Vöran, Mölten, Jenesien, Meransen and Ritten. It also includes the funicular railway to the Mendel and the Renon tramway . The MeranCard cannot be used on private cable cars.
- One-time admission to around 80 museums throughout South Tyrol
- 10% discount on bike and ski rental at “Sportservice Erwin Stricker“ and exclusive GuestCard offers and services on site.